Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulation resutls for CU50

former_member384574
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I need to save the simulation results from CU50 in an internal table. Do you know any function/bapi that do this? Or how this list information is retrieved?

Thanks for your support.

Best regards,

Rebeca

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Flavio
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rebeca,

if you are looking for the BOM result from configuration simulation, I fear there is no standard function or BAPI for that.

I was solving a similar requirement in the past by applying an enhancement point to the function module CE_C_PROCESSING (this FM is called by the CU50 itself).

If instead you are looking for the Task List result, here we have a FM that returns the simulation results, 'CP_EX_PLAN_READ', see my answer to this previous thread:

Hope this could be of some help.

Thanks and regards,

Flavio

jschoetteler
Participant
0 Kudos

While searching for a background CU50-routing-solution (Thanks to Flavio for pointing to CP_EX_PLAN_READ), i can share our CU50-BOM-approach.

We (a SAP-LO-VC-Consultant) added a Customer-Button to our Conf-Profile, that calls

EXIT_SAPLCEI0_010

(SMOD-Documentation for CEI00000).

Inside of this exit, we do some (dirty) ASSIGNs to (SAPLCUKO)istru[] and (SAPLCUKO)ISTPOM[] to gather the BOM-result. This BOM-Result is saved using EXPORT TO MEMORY.

A Z-Program calls CU50 using CALL-TRANSACTION and imports the BOM-Result from Memory.

All in all it's wobbly approach, because you have to know / understand the meaning of SAP's internal tables.