Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to add more screen area 6,7,8 in existing tab- QM notificaiton

former_member308137
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Request you to please let us know if anybody have idea on how to add more screen area in existing TAB. On the same tab I would like to add Screen Area 6,7,8 and then I will add my custom screen. Please refer the attached copy for more reference.

Regards,

satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Satish,

I'm afraid you can not do that. because the rows for a tab page will be fixed in standard. One thing you can do is you can rearrange/distribute the existing screen areas to other tab pages and accommodate your custom screen areas within these Five standard slots. I hope you are aware of how to go about custom screen areas and custom fields. In this regard you may like to refer to this document: User-Fields in QM and PM/CS Notifications : Screen exit QQMA0001

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

former_member308137
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Yes, we cant go more than 5 screen. I have rearrange my fields and adjust the screen.

Thanks for valuable input.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Satish,

You are supposed to close the thread.

Here is how you close a discussion.

• When you click on 'Correct answer' in any one of the received replies, you closed the discussion.
  • In case you felt that there was no Correct answer to your query and yet you want to close the discussion, then you click on 'Mark as assumed answered' below the title of your query. This too closes the discussion.
  • While doing so, you may choose to click on 'Helpful answer' for other replies found useful.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

Answers (0)