cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization variable on info set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am created authorization variable on 0MAINTPLANT. its working some of the Bex queries those made on top of Multi provider but it is not working one of my Bex query that is made on top of Info set. Can you please suggest me how to resolve.i am using SAP BW 7.4.

Note : When i creating variable on top of info object(0Maintplant) and its showing technical name is(0Maintplant) and description(Maintenance plant) like this in multi provider Bex Query.

But when i try to create Variable on top of same info object(0Maintplant) and its showing technical name is (ZBINFOSET__F132) and description(Maintenance plant) like this in Info set Bex Query.

Thanks&Regards

seetaramaraju jinugu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But when i try to create Variable on top of same info object(0Maintplant) and its showing technical name is (ZBINFOSET__F132) and description(Maintenance plant) like this in Info set Bex Query.

In infoset, all field technical names are assigned with unique numbers in sequence F1, F2, F3..you can also check the infoset definiton /display mode.

if you are searching for the variable 'var_pm' .. first check if the multi provider and info set which you are comparing are from same system or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

I am working on develop system both MP and Info set are in same system only.i try another way i made multi provide on top of info set then i try to get existing variable here also same i am not able to find the existing authorization variable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to check it from query designer --> dimensions-->info-object -->characteristic variables -->drill down and see if the variable exist at all in the list?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

I observed 2 things here i created some variables on Multi provider Bex query those are not available in Info set Bex query.

and what ever i created variables on Info set bex query those are not available in Multi provider Bex query.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

variables are created on info-object level but not on multi provider/infoset.

ex: take the standard variable 0s_plant , it will available in any targets where ever matplant is used, same applies to custom variables as well.

hope you are saving variables after creating them along with query?

create a new test query on top of infoset/multiprovider , and see if you can see all variables under matplant? or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

I created new variable in bex query on top of Info set name VAR_PM_TEST but that mail is not available in another Bex query on top of Multi Provider.please check it.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

variable VAR_PM_TEST is created with reference char as zbinfoset_f132, instead you can choose 0plant, as plant is reference char of Maintenance plant . then check if it is available in all targets or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

I took 0plant as reference that variable is available in under 0plant and 0maintplant. till now i am using authorization object is 0maintplant but now i changed to 0plant is my authorization object and i made necessary changes every where.when i execute Multi provider its display the data but when i execute Info set Bex Query i am getting message no authorization.

Authorization

Roles

MP

infoset

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you made any changes to the authorization role now ? or was it same from previous role?

you can compare the role components with other roles and see if you are missing any thing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

previously in roles there is no S_RS_ISET now i add because i am getting message no authorization after execute the infoset bex query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you already assigned bex reports in the role menu , then i guess, you dont need to add additional authorization to infoset. did you check the reference char in authorization variable? was it plant? or maintplant?

between, wasn't this object 0tcakyfnm there in ztest_role eariler?

also, try adding a new value I EQ : in the plant along with other values and see

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

I think i am missing something. can you please add me on skype(seetaram.envecon) then i will share my screen then it will help for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you should close this thread as, variable issue is fixed already. and open a new thread regarding authorization role.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

After execute the bex query through Analyzer i am getting error is NO Authorization. i checked through this T Code Rsecadmin i got message like this.please suggest me how to do.

Former Member
0 Kudos

does your query have any other authorization variable (apart from plant)? did  0customer is in rows/free characteristic?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

There is no authorization variable apart from 0plant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the error/warning message that highlighting plant in rows? please check that.

also, previously you created var_pm_test as authorization variable, now you are using pm_final. have you created new one?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

PM_VAR_TEST is created on 0maintplant and pm_final is created on 0plant so now i am using 0plant my authorization object and in my bex query there is no 0costcenter any where.so how it is showing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue is with 0cusomter but not cost center right?

in authorization object, you created filter for multiple single values.. so the variable PM_final is created with multiple single values as well?

also did you assign role Zsap_rfc_roles to user ztest_roles?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

Issue with  0customer only its my mistake.

the variable i created with multiple single value only.and the role is assigned to user(ztest_roles) only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

was the plant compounded by customer ?

did you notice this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

Now i Got this error after i remove authorizations uncheck  for 0customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

CONEAMBW is the my consultant user and for testing i am using test_roles.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

I am waiting for your reply please suggest me what to do.

Former Member
0 Kudos

remove that user and give full authorization (*) and see

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

after done those changes also still i am getting same error please check it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

Its working fine after i done some changes at roles and thanks for your supports.

Former Member
0 Kudos

that's good,  what changes have you done?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

I added S_RS_ISET in roles i gave full authorizations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok , thanks for sharing .. you can close this thread

Answers (0)