cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unauthorized to view threads in Logistics Materials Management (SAP MM)

former_member186940
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am unable to view threads in Logistics Materials Management (SAP MM). I am getting unauthorized following message. "Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here" when i try to see for example this thread http://scn.sap.com/message/16516449#16516449

When i searched SCN , in space SCN Bug Reporting [Read-only]  this issue was resolved when SCN people fixed bug. At the moment i am unable to create a discussion or post a question aSCN Bug Reporting [Read-only] space.

Please see following screenshot from Chrome browser,

In above screenshot, you can see that i can not post a discussion in that space.

Please suggest what i can do.

regards,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Amol

If you have issues you can post to SCN Support. You will notice the SCN Bug Reporting has the tag "READ ONLY" as this space is no longer active. As it is read only, this makes sense that you cannot create a post within the space.

The error message implies that a moderator has rejected the post. Is it this specific post or all posts?

SCN Support Space is meant for:

Support space for SAP Community Network. Use this space to get assistance using SCN, report bugs and learn how to get more our of your experience with help from other members and FAQs. Do not create SAP topic or product queries here. SCN support topics covered include content, feedback, moderation, reputation (points) and the wiki.

Regards

Colleen

former_member186940
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Colleen,

Thank you for your reply.

Today morning I face "unauthorized..." issue for multiple threads. Hence I started searching and at the end created this discussion. Now, it is working fine.

I will keep information about SCN Support space in mind.

Thank you and regards,

Amol Marathe

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

there may have been an issue if you have a look at:

something strange has been going on in SCN land again

former_member186940
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Colleen,

I missed  Re: Is SCN secured well?   this discussion. I read it and I agree with you, there is something strange going on. I checked with my colleagues and they faced similar issue in morning (IST). Now it is working well so I will hope it stays this way forever.    

Regards,

Amol Marathe                                                                                                       

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This discussion was rejected by me, like many others too, always for the same reasons

Basic questions

frequently asked questions

failed to search

wrong SCN space

And this particular one was just nonsense and posted in the wrong space anyway.