Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incident workflow not yet started,try again later

dhinsap
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear team,

I am working on EHSM 6.I find that in my client system , for some of the incidents workflows were stopped during golive. After the regular operation was started, these incidents were not closed and left as it is. Some of these incidents (67) had the error messages as " Incident workflow not yet started, Please try again later". Now my client wants to get rid of this error . The regular production events do not have this error and system is working fine. Kindly guide me how and where to correct the error? or how to close those incidents....... Your support is appreciated.

Regards

Dhinesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Joachim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dhinesh,

I am suspecting that your workflows were not started correctly, because the Event that startes the workflow was not delivered. Could you therefore please check transaction SWEQADM?

Within this transaction (tab "Linkages with Errors") you can see which events have not been delivered and redeliver them in order to kick off the workflow. I would expect that in this tab you would see an entry with CL_EHHSS_PCO_INC_LC and multiple (67) events that were not delivered.

Regards

Joachim

dhinsap
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Neff,

I tried the above steps as you directed. There were initally 67 items EHSM for CL_EHHSS_PCO_INC_LC. After i select the row and remove all check marks and Select Activate via event que and click on Deliver again. The row vanished from the screen . I understand it is processing but after a few while it all came back and sitting there with 67 items.. in the same tab. Can i run SWIA, list the events that have ERROR status and re assign them.... Is that possible.

Regards

Dhinesh

Joachim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dhinesh,

if an event fails to be delivered to a reciever, no workitem is created, since obviously the receiver (workitem) does not know that it has something to do. I would therefore expect that you do not see any results in SWIA.

To go forward here, you should check the event linkage of the PCO class (CL_EHHSS_PC_INC_LC) with the event CREATED. If the linkage is active, the next step would be to activate the event trace in SWEQADM in order to check and understand why the delivery of the event fails.

Regards

Joachim

dhinsap
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Neff,

Now when i ran it, there were 2246 items for the incident and I guess many mails will be triggered if I choose to deliver again. Is it possible to isolate one item at a time, Redeliver the event and close the incident.How to isolate them? I mean I know the incident numbers which have to be closed in priority.

Regards

Dhinesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhinesh,

I am facing this error right now and I am not able to close my incident. Tcode SWEQADM has nothing to display. I have also activated the event linkage.

I guess your inputs will help me to get rid of this error msg.

Thanks.

Ramya