Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancing Cost center master KS01/KS02 screen

jagesh_lakdawala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to add one custom field in cost master create/change transaction as shown below.

for achieving this, I have checked standard program various screen and found that there is no sub screen provided where I can attach my custom fields.

please suggest me any alternative or in case any SAP provided exit is available for this.

Thanks & Regards,

Jagesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look again there is no customer subscreen in those subscreens, but there is an available tab to display your own subscreen (SMOD/CMOD with Enhancement COOMKS01) You could also find it with SE80 displaying the package of the transaction.

Regards;

Raymond

2 REPLIES 2

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look again there is no customer subscreen in those subscreens, but there is an available tab to display your own subscreen (SMOD/CMOD with Enhancement COOMKS01) You could also find it with SE80 displaying the package of the transaction.

Regards;

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

you are correct, I tried my best for this but could not get desire one.

at last I used the SAP given customer exit COOMKS01 and have added the additional fields and it is working fine.

Thank you,

Regards,

Jagesh