Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap ui5 iview not wrking

former_member428600
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have created UI5 iview according to the below link.

Creating SAPUI5 iViews - Portal - SAP Library

As per this link I have specified the backend path of the SAP UI5 application iview in the UI5 iview's "path to the backend SAPUI5 application" property.

But also when I preview the iview I am getting Page can't be displayed error.

Am not able to find any other workaround on this

Kindly guide me on this issue with any solution.

Thanks

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member428600
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Connection tests are successful.Also we are using this system for other purposes also in portal.

All of them working fine.No problem with the connection.

Thanks

Deepak

0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Is there a posibility to check the HTTPWATCH trace? this will help you in find where the issue is.

Thanks,

Mahendran B.

former_member428600
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is HTTPWATCH trace all about? Not able to get into place.

Also can you provide some information on whether that trace is related to this UI5 application to gain some clarity on that relationship.

Becuase we are not getting any error or exception in the nwa regarding this problem.We are just getting a blank page when opening this UI5 iview.

Thanks

Deepak

former_member428600
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

I have mentioned that I have maintained display in headerless portal window property.

And as per that note,this is the solution for rendering problem which I have already implemented.

But still it is not displaying any content.

Also no trace is visible in the default trace for this iview.

As per the steps said in that note 2163414 only I have created the iview.Please suggest if any other system alias to be maintained for HR Renewal package ,MSS,ESS. I have maintained SAP_ECC_HumanResources.

Pls suggest some other solution

Thanks

Deepak

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have u implemented this

former_member428600
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have implemented all the steps mentioned in the above link i.e. Display in separate headerless window(standards mode) and the "Browser Document Mode" property is maintained with the value IE=Edge.

Still I am not able to see any content for the iview.

Kindly guide.

Thanks

Deepak

0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the connection to backend from portal works fine? Did you check the connection test for the system created?

Thanks,

Mahendran  B.

former_member188487
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Did you test only in IE? Does it work in Chrome or Firefox?

Please go through note 2014109 - 'Rendering problems on loading UI5 iViews on IE browser' and also with video in kba 2163414 - 'How to create UI5 iView from the scratch [VIDEO]' to ensure that the configuration is correct.

Also set the iview property 'Launch in new window' to "Display in separate headerless portal window (standard mode)".

Thanks and regards,

Lorraine

former_member428600
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to open the URL of the application outside portal,it is working fine.

When I create a UI5 iview and specify the path of the UI5 application in the iview property I am not able to see any content.

Only a blank page is getting displayed.

This UI5 application is for HR renewal package.(ESS,MSS,HR Professional)

I have also maintained the UI5 iview property as Display in separate Headerless Portal Window.Also I have specified the system alias as SAP_ECC_HumanResources in the system section of the UI5 iview..

Please guide me on this or if there are any other system alias to be specified in the UI5 iview.

Regards

Deepak

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check if there is any error at console and default trace?

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is this ui5 app deployed in java server or abap server?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does this work if you call the application directly on affected backend? Provide traffic measurements, developer traces etc regarding this issue. Describe the scenario completely including informations to your runtime environment.

cheers