cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting balance is not cleared (Period 07 / 2015 A*)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing an issue in postings,

While doing posing for the month of Jan 2016 no of perners rejecting and generating error

Posting balance is not cleared (Period 07 / 2015 A*)

Retro runs from 01.04.2015 on wards,

/4ms is not matching from the 07.2015 on

Actually what happened in my scenario from earlier October on wards we involving the Surcharge calculation but erroneously for all employees that one calculated and next month payroll we rectified that one, That time postings we didn't get any issue.

I red some threads related to this posting balance is not cleared, mapping symbols all are correct as i found.

Experts help me to out of this,QUICK RESPONSES ARE VERY appreciates

Regards,
Naresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Management are not accepting to the reversal posting,

Please give me some another solution for this

Best regards,

Naresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since deleting the original Oct results is not an option, I don't see any other solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

40MWT feature value is 0,

And one more thing I am trying to delete current payroll result and i ran the payroll again and i tried posting,now its working documents created with no errors,retro not happened is it correct way or not ?

1) I did for 10 cases shall i go for further processing?please let me know and

2) one employee arrears is there from the month of October,remain perners from December month arrears are there so I am planing to maintain earliest retro accounting date as 31.12.2015 and I want to run the payroll  for all employees is it correct?(My main motto is do want to run the retro for October).

3)What I need to for One perner who is having the arrears from October?

Please guide me...

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can restrict it if you are sure the employees do not require retro from Oct. However whenever they do need retro from Oct in any subsequent payroll, you will face the issue again.

One solution I can think of is create a wage type to enter the balancing figure(/4MS incorrect value from Oct). Configure the wage type such that it has no impact on payroll. Assign the reverse posting characteristics as /4MS (credit instead of debit).Update this wage type with the /4MS value in It15.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked,/4MS is not generated for period OCT

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the return value of the 40MWT feature?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This screen shot is the October original period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check if /ms is generated in period jan for period oct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

I told you erroneously /4ms generated for all the employees n the month of October we find that after live run and did poastings,In the next payroll run we rectified that mistake and run the payroll and postings

In the October month /4ms posted to FI,In the next month onwards /4ms is not there,

While running the January payroll retro happened from April on wards due to Investment details,After while posting facing this Issue

Posting period is not cleared for 07 2015 A *

I checked mapping

Please guide me experts to resolve this

Expecting quick responses

Regards

Naresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

That is the same Employee,

Actually that is the Jan Month RT 

Please find the 07(October RT)

here we can see the /4MS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this the screenshot from Oct original payroll(in period & for period Oct) or in period jan, for period oct?

Please include the value of /4MT in your screenshot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

Screenshots

Please find and guide me to resolve this,

Regards,

Naresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cannot see /4MS, is it the same employee?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

We are not involving the /460,posting the /4mE, /4MS,/4MH and /4MT

please find the below snap shots

Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why is this segregated?Can you send a screenshot of all the /4 series wage types in RT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

Thanks for your response,

Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

/4MS should not be posted, you can delete the posting characteristics for this wage type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please execute posting for any one employee in error & send a screenshot of the posting log.