SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Individual FI document should be created for each ISU Invoice FICA Document

shah_viraj
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any standard solution to have individual FI document posting for each individual ISU invoice FI-CA document? Like, we have a Line Item (DFKKOPK-XEIPH) check box available in FP05 and FP25 in case of payment document. Same way is there any standard solution for Invoicing document created through EASIBI or EA10? So, that whenever, invoicing reconciliation key is posted in FI, it should create individual FI document against each corresponding FI-CA invoicing document irrespective of account assignment.

Thanks

Viraj.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor

Hi Viraj,

I don't think Standard SAP solution has any functionality to create separate FI document for ISU invoices either indiviudally or in mass.

However, you can use event 0061 and make changes in the parameter C_FKKKO_CUS to achieve your requirement. The parameter contains the field XEIPH which you can set as X to create a separate document in GL.

However, having said that, once you do this, it will create thousands of SAP FI documents and will be quite tricky to reconcile and can have other impacts as well..

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

shah_viraj
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I already know this can be achieved by event 61. But I am looking for standard solution if there is any.

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor

Hi Viraj,

I don't think Standard SAP solution has any functionality to create separate FI document for ISU invoices either indiviudally or in mass.

However, you can use event 0061 and make changes in the parameter C_FKKKO_CUS to achieve your requirement. The parameter contains the field XEIPH which you can set as X to create a separate document in GL.

However, having said that, once you do this, it will create thousands of SAP FI documents and will be quite tricky to reconcile and can have other impacts as well..

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thanks Amlan, Basically business need this for easy reconciliation. As, business is using SAP ISU in Power Generation business which is having hardly 30-40 customers. So, they require to have individual line item in FI for each invoices. Let me know your view in this scenario.

Thanks

Viraj.

0 Kudos

Hi Viraj,

Point taken...However reconciling 30-40 invoices on a monthly basis (assuming monthly billing cycle) from FI-CA to FI-GL will not be cumbersome evenif, the amounts are summrised.

Anyways, if you want to have this functionality only for a certain set of Customer accounts, which I guess you already have a indicator to segregate them from the others, and if you are predicting that the volume of these type of customer accounts is going to be constant or not be increasing significantly in the distant future, then you can use event 0061.

Hope it helps...

Thanks.

Amlan

0 Kudos

they could invoice each customer individually - specifying a different reconciliation key per invoice being created.