cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to create ID for IDN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created Inbound delivery in ECC and it has replicated to EWM.

When I checked EWM system I can see IDN.

I am trying to create ID for IDN but getting no success.

I can see ppf action failed for IDN.

Please check if anyone of you have come across such issue.

Thank you,

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member230160
Active Participant
0 Kudos

what's in the field for "product entered" or "external product"?

I assume that you did not add the product in your integration model and/or the integration is stuck in the queue or was not started yet.

Which EWM release are you using? I assume that you are in a test system, right? The symptom should not appear in a productive system. If you are in a productive system then there are notes available how to handle this. But if you are still in test phase then I would assume that once you have set up your integration model then this should disappear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Markas,

Thanks for your input.

I am in test system.

There is some issue in integration model,hence I have manually created the product in ewm.

Hence product number is not appearing.

How to fix this issue.

Regards,

former_member230160
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

this will not work.

If you have a product A in ERP and transfer a corresponding inbound delivery with A to EWM this will fail in EWM if you have not included A in the integration model.

What you should never do is now that you create A manually in EWM. This product may look "similar" but there are mapping entries where for example the systems of ERP are contained in. And as this will in 99% of all cases differ from how the mapping entry will look like when the product was sent from ERP.

So it if is not too much work I would take a new product. (could also be done with direct database updates, but this is very technical and also should only be done with data which is not important).

Best regards

Markus

former_member230160
Active Participant
0 Kudos

That's the PPF action for the activation of the IDN.

You can also go to transaction /SCWM/IDN. Enter the IDN and try to activate it manually. Then you will most likely get the same error message that caused the PPF action to fail.

If the error does not occur (again), then you can try as described above to shown the PPF logs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Markus,

When I am trying to activate I am getting below error :

Please check .

Thanks you.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the line items of IDN, there might be product number missing in EWM for the corresponding line item of ECC delivery.

Warm regards,

Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohd.

Yeah product number is missing .

It is not allowing me to enter.

How to fix this issue ,pls suggest.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the screen shot

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the logs for the PPF action. It will give some more details for the PPF action failure.

Warm regards,

Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

Where I have to check PPF log.

Regards,