Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audit report:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Kindly help me...    

Can we know the reports that were never used using Auditing universe, (BO 4.1)

Thank you for the Help !!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182521
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to manually deploy the Audit universe and Reports as they no longer available Out of box. Download teh LCMBIARs appropritae for you here

You need to look for Report 14 in the list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Thank you for the reply

I have deployed this universe

for SQL

i want to know, how we can list the reports never used.

Thank you for the help !!!

former_member182521
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would suggest you the newer version as it is webi format along with more accurate Audit reports than that of the previous section. Please refer the comments section of the new version for more clarity.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually, the Audit reports/database will only show you which reports have been used.  If, for example, you upgraded into a newer version of BO and you have reports that haven't been used since prior to the upgrade, they will not have any audit data that would tell you that they have not been used.

The only way to really get this information would be to write a program using either the .NET or Java SDK that would pull the SI_CUID value for each report in the system (along with report name and folder) and then query the ADS_EVENT table in the audit database to determine whether it has been viewed or run on a schedule.

-Dell

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a webi query as attached screenshot and try.Based on the requirement you can select the different Event type value.

Amit