Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATE unable to upload multiple condition

mohd_riyajuddin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Unable to upload multiple condition for particular line item and Scale type I have used BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATE. Even I explore a lots not able to get a perfect solution. If anybody has faced same issue please let me know.

Regards,

Riyaj

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member243716
Active Participant

You can see the text: Conditions for Document Items                                                                                                                            ITEM_COND_VALIDITY                                                        The parameter ITEM_COND_VALIDITY contains the validity periods for        conditions for outline agreement items. This corresponds to the tables    A016 and A068. The field ITEM_NO contains the item number (EBELP) of the   associated item of the outline agreement. The field SERIAL_ID serves as    a unique key enabling the representation of several condition periods.    If plant-specific conditions are involved, the PLANT field is populated    (corresponds to table A068). Otherwise it is empty (corresponds to table   A016).                                                                    Several entries in the table ITEM_CONDITION can belong to an entry in      ITEM_COND_VALIDITY. These are linked to the entry in the table            ITEM_COND_VALIDITY via the fields ITEM_NO and SERIAL_ID. The field        COND_COUNT serves to uniquely identify condition items.                                                                                                ITEM_CONDITION                                                            The parameter ITEM_CONDITION contains data such as the condition amount    and condition currency. It corresponds to KONP.                            Note: An analogous table to KONH does not exist.                                                                                                      ITEM_COND_SCALE_VALUE                                                      The parameter ITEM_COND_SCALE_VALUE contains the value scales for a        condition of an outline agreement item (i.e. a condition from the table    ITEM_CONDITION).                                                                                                                                      ITEM_COND_SCALE_QUAN                                                      The parameter ITEM_COND_SCALE_QUAN contains the quantity scales for a      condition of an outline agreement item (i.e. a condition from the table    ITEM_CONDITION).                                                          The scales for item conditions are assigned to a condition via the        fields ITEM_NO, SERIAL_ID, and COND_COUNT.                            

2 REPLIES 2

former_member243716
Active Participant

You can see the text: Conditions for Document Items                                                                                                                            ITEM_COND_VALIDITY                                                        The parameter ITEM_COND_VALIDITY contains the validity periods for        conditions for outline agreement items. This corresponds to the tables    A016 and A068. The field ITEM_NO contains the item number (EBELP) of the   associated item of the outline agreement. The field SERIAL_ID serves as    a unique key enabling the representation of several condition periods.    If plant-specific conditions are involved, the PLANT field is populated    (corresponds to table A068). Otherwise it is empty (corresponds to table   A016).                                                                    Several entries in the table ITEM_CONDITION can belong to an entry in      ITEM_COND_VALIDITY. These are linked to the entry in the table            ITEM_COND_VALIDITY via the fields ITEM_NO and SERIAL_ID. The field        COND_COUNT serves to uniquely identify condition items.                                                                                                ITEM_CONDITION                                                            The parameter ITEM_CONDITION contains data such as the condition amount    and condition currency. It corresponds to KONP.                            Note: An analogous table to KONH does not exist.                                                                                                      ITEM_COND_SCALE_VALUE                                                      The parameter ITEM_COND_SCALE_VALUE contains the value scales for a        condition of an outline agreement item (i.e. a condition from the table    ITEM_CONDITION).                                                                                                                                      ITEM_COND_SCALE_QUAN                                                      The parameter ITEM_COND_SCALE_QUAN contains the quantity scales for a      condition of an outline agreement item (i.e. a condition from the table    ITEM_CONDITION).                                                          The scales for item conditions are assigned to a condition via the        fields ITEM_NO, SERIAL_ID, and COND_COUNT.                            

0 Kudos

Dear Cristiano Ventura ,

Your post really matters, I follow your logic part and I have successfully created the contract with Multiple condition and Scale .

A tons of thanks for your post.

Regards,

Riyajuddin