Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to avoid display of the grand total across the breaks on the table

former_member188628
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

Please help me in resolving a problem.My report involves break on specific dimension(Cleansed Country), and display count of Legacy_data

and Cleansed data for the dimension-"Cleansed country".I have used the Sum function using forall() for calculating the grand total.But the grand total is getting repeated across the breaks.Please provide a solution to this

This is the Grand total displayed at the end:-

This is getting repeated across the breaks:-

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moumita,

On menu bar click on Breaks--> Manage Breaks and then just uncheck the Break footer.

After that just richt click on the Block and Check Display table Footer.

This is how it should work.

Thanks

Niraj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moumita,

Right click on the Grand total row and delete row. It will be removed from table.

Regards,

Ragoth.C

former_member188628
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ragoth

But i need to display the Grand total at the end,fact is it should not be included in the breaks.

When i tried to delete the row..its taking away the Grand Total tab at the end of the overall report as well

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you apply break you will get sum for each break and sum for grand total. Like us shown below,

If you select the break sum it will select all sum except grand total

Now if you delete break sum, grand total will remain as it is as shown.

Regards,

Ragoth.C

former_member199945
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mality,

Please ignore my previous reply  what ever Ragoth suggested it will work just try .

Thanks

former_member188628
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

Thanks for all your help. As a solution I just tried adding empty cells at the bottom of the table and used the same formula across those cells and removed those cells which were repeatative:

Adding the Grand total at the end(empty cells)

Removing  the rows (displaying the repetitive sum):

Row Removal:-

It workedThanks a lot.