cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Force Adapter Connections

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can someone advise/guide me how to check the number of open Sales Force Adapter Connections?

I navigate to the Data Management Console >  Adapter Instances > server name > Adapter Instance Status > Adapter Statistics, but I only find details like...Operation ID and Streams: Stream oriented adapter operations

This screen does not provide details of what the number of open connections are. Also, what is Session ID and Streams Info mean here?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aasavaribhave
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I don't think number of active connections to Salesforce is collected and displayed in management console. Also, SAP DS no longer maintain Salesforce adapter - you will need to get SIMBA adapter

https://store.sap.com/sap/cpa/ui/resources/store/html/SolutionDetails.html?pid=0000013934

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aasavari, Thanks for responding.

But what does the details like Operation ID and Stream are about in the statistics screen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, you are right, this is the number of active reader or loaders for Salesforce (a job is either reading from or loading to salesforce)

this information will not be correct if the job fails, there is a bug in the adapters, that is not releasing these objects, if you restart the Adapter this will  be cleaned up