cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC 10.1 - Activity unavailable after completion

0 Kudos

Hello,

currently with my BPF, when a user click on Status "complete", the activity is always available for him.

Is there a solution to mask the activity as soon as the activity status is complete ?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Sebastien

former_member590808
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Is this issue resolved in any upgraded version of BPC ?

We are on BPC11.0 and still facing this trouble.

Regards

Neha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

damovand
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't think there is a way to filter out a completed activity to but you can define an activity, in the process template, as not being allowed to reopen.

You can also archive an entire process instance once all the activities are completed.  I have not tested this recently so I am not sure if the activities within an archived instance will be visible or not.  However, you can filtering out archived instances from the list of open instances.

Best Regards,

Leila

0 Kudos

Helle Leila,

thanks for your answer.

I'm little bit surprized by the behaviour. Today, when a user changes the activity status to "completed", he can access to the activity workspace and perform actions as before status changed. I expect that workspace is unavailable for the performer as soon as activity is completed.

is it a normal behavior or I forget to check an option ?

thanks.

BR

sebastien

damovand
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastien,

That is probably because the action was defined with attribute to allow it to reopen.
  Please check the process template to verify.

0 Kudos

Hi Leila,

this option is not checked, it's not linked to the re-opening process.

In bellow, I've copied/pasted a screenshot  to illustrate my problem.

In this case, I'm performer of the first activity (WS) (I'm not the BPF owner and not the second activity's performer). No reviewer is required for activity (WS).

I completed activity WS for these 3 contexts values (2013, 2014 and 2015).

Firstly, completed activities are always displayed. I'm looking for a solution to mask completed activities.

Secondly, I'm able to click on WS for 2013 and go to workspace yet. I don't understand why the status has any influence on my actions. Is it a normal behavior ? I would like to set unable (impossible to click on WS for 2013), all activities which are completed.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Sebastien

0 Kudos

Hi Sébastien,

In fact this setting quite existed for BPC Standard environments (parameter to be set on the server) : the activity could no longer be browsed after completion but is no longer available for BPC Embedded environments.

: Archive is not available for BPC Embedded either. I think the request was submitted to SAP Idea place and is considered for a further release.

Best regards,

Sophie