Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction code scheduling in Closing cockpit

former_member541511
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have are in process to implementing closing cockpit for our organization and our requirement is as below.

• Our Type of tasks are Transaction codes.

In this regard we are facing below issues.

1. How to schedule  the transaction code.
  2. I did not find the some of transactions codes  (FB01) in table SCMATRANSACT how should i add new transaction code.
  3. By using the T code as task how the system checks the activity and make status changes.

I have gone through available postings in SDN but the more i got is related to programming.

can any one please guide me the process.

Thanks in Advance.

NRVI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

status could be update usin reports in this note 325118 - Schedule Manager: link customer-specific reports

former_member541511
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Michael Kozlowski and Aleksey Tkachenko,

I gone through your inputs but i did not find the solution.

my question is, Is it possible to to schedule where my task as Transaction code .

or we have to execute transaction manually if i execute manually how the system changes the status in CLOCO

kindly advice.

NRVI

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to schedule a transaction you have to implement a "wrapper program" for the transaction and pass appropriate variants to program. AFAIK there is no other way.

former_member541511
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Reply.

How does CPS (SAP Central Process Scheduling by Redwood (CPS)) helps our requirement. is it mandatory to schedule in closing cockpit.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-26195

kindly advice. 

Thanks in advance.

NRVI

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer to the link to get answers to your questions: Configuring the Closing Cockpit - SAP Library