cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed Icon on dropdownlist after WEBCUIF upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

after an upgrade of our SAP CRM system, we are facing an issue on CRM WEB UI: the icon/image related to the down arrow of dropdown lists is missed on IE9 as well as IE11:

I applied several SAP Notes, but the problem is not solved yet.

Do you have any suggestions to solve this issue?

Thanks and Regards

Francesca

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Francesca,

Are you using your own skin? Can you try with standard skin and see if the issue persists?

If you are using standard Default skin, the source of the dropdown list icon is "/SAP/BC/BSP/SAP/thtmlb_styles/sap_skins/default/images/down.gif". To get this information, you can use F12 Developer Tool of IE. Then you open the BSP application thtmlb_styles using TCode SE80, go to Mimes -> sap_skins -> default -> images, you will see the down.gif file.

So please use the F12 to get the source of the dropdown list icon where the issue happens and then check if the image is missing using SE80. If it is missing, you need to add the image.

Best regards

Abby Ding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abby,

thanks for your reply; the down.gif is available in the folder Mimes -> sap_skins -> default -> images, but it seems that the source is missed in the html code, only for this icon.

Any hints?

Thanks a lot

Francesca

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Francesca,

have you tried refreshing the IE cache yet. Sometimes files cached by IE are causing these kinds of issues.

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christian,

already tried and the problem is there.

I tried also with different browsers and IE versions, but only the down cursor is not retrieved.

Thanks

Francesca

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Francesca,

this looks very much like a caching problem to me. Have you tried refreshing the ICM cache?

If not give this a try:

SMICM->go to->HTTP server cache->invalidate->golbal in system

Hope this helps,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christian,

thanks for the suggestion, but I have already globally invalidated the cache in the system and the issue is still there.

Thanks

Francesca

praveen_kumar194
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

generally html code would be generated from the control classes of particular bsp elements. since this is a advanced search page/ normal search page, try to debug the methods like IF_BSP_ELEMENT~DO_AT_BEGINNING of handler class. you can see the .html page to find the bsp element used for search.

hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

the problem is solved; it was caused by a SPAU adjustment after the upgrade.

The adjustment restored an implementation on CL_THTMLB_DROPDOWNLISTBOX IF_BSP_ELEMENT~DO_AT_BEGINNING due to the application of a SAP Note  0001844041 related to number of entries in the dropdown list.

By retrieving the change implemented by the upgrade, the problem was solved.

Thanks a lot

Francesca