cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Datasource 0HR_PA_OS_1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Datasource 0HR_PA_OS_1 is picking a position which is FILLED with end date 02/10/2016 from HRP10001 but the data in the datasource it is shown as OPEN.

That position should ideally be shown as FILLED till 02/10/2016 in the datasource 0HR_PA_OS_1, but we are seeing it as OPEN.

The datsource is picking the latest record from the table and showing it as OPEN, but it has to be shown as FILLED.

Need some pointers on this.

Thank you!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The DataSource is collecting the data per ultimo calendar month, i.e. the situation at the end of the calendar month. In the course of the current calendar month, it will be a projection on the last day of the calendar month.

From that perspective I think it is logical to classify the position as 'open'. The last known status at February 11 is 'open' and this status is projected at February 29 (i.e. the last day of calendar month February.

Best regards,

Sander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sander for your inputs!!

I am wondering as this 2 positions are not linked to any EMployee numbers ,that could be the reason for showing it as OPEN.

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I agree with your analysis. The HR Positions which are not occupied by an Employee will be shown as 'open'. If at least one Employee is assigned to the HR Position, it will be shown as 'filled'.

As said in my previous reply, the status will be considered at the last day of the calendar month. During the current calendar month, a projection is made. In the example which you gave, the HR Position is not assigned to an Employee as of February 11 and therefor classified as 'open'.

Best regards,

Sander

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have checked in RSA3 and I didnt find any Personnel number linked to those positions which are displaying incorrect data..ANy pointers..who would help in this case??