Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POSC+LOSC with process step VAS

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working on a scenario where once we receive products, we move them to an intermediate location. From Intermediate location product is moved to VAS work center. Once VAS activity is complete products are moved to final location.

In SAP EWM when my INB del is received VAS order gets created. Once material is packed ,Warehouse task is created to move product from GR-ZONE to ID point. Other tasks are also created in waiting status for VS02 STEP to move product from ID point to VAS work center and for IB03 STEP to move to final putaway.

The moment I confirm first task to move product to ID point, system is cancelling task for IB03 step. This is very strange and I have no clue why it is happening. Please guide me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems ' confirm putaway ' is activated for the ID point ( storage type ). Putaway confirmation should not be activated.chek in the storage type putaway control area.

C K REDDY

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr Reddy,

I was able to fix the issue. Indicator "Stor.Cntrl/Put.Compl." was set which I later removed in Storage Type for Identification Point.

Answers (0)