Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fire fighter request and No provisioning option

Chenyang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi GRC expert,

We have IdM & GRC Access Control integration in centralized provisioning scenario, i.e. everything is provisioned in IdM. So the system provisioning option is set to "No provisioning" in Access Control.

However, when requesting a Fire Fighter ID in access request form, and it gets approved, I think the provisioning should be enabled to assigned the FFID to the user after workflow. When "No provisioning" is set, nothing happens after the approval of the workflow.

How should we deal with this scenario?  Do I need to manually assign the FFID after the workflow? Is there better options?

Thanks,

Chenyang

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chenyang,

Please check the following WIKI about this scenario: http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/x/toRuFQ

Best Regards,

Zoltan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chenyang,

Just to add to Zoltan's suggestion:

The wiki page that he is referring to, can be found via the search engine very fast.

Search for "IDM  GRC" and select the Asset Type "wiki" and it will be your first hit.

See more usefull tips and tricks regarding searching on SCN here:

Best Regards,

Gabor

Chenyang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Zoltan,

Thanks this is the exact document I am looking for.

@Gabor, thanks for your advice too. I believe this is quite a common scenario for Idm-GRC integration and did search in both google and SCN, but perhaps I used the wrong key words.

Anyways, thank you very much for your contribution.

Cheers,

Chenyang

Answers (0)