cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debugger can not be attached

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting this every time I try debugging now and it does not appear to be running my changes any suggestions

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neither of these were the case... it appears there was a script running on the server while I was trying to activate it.. so it did not actually activate.. so debugging would not attach to the places where the script had changed from the previous version.

victorsilva
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you still have the problem?

If yes, try to stop debugging, activate the Script and BO and run it again. If the problem remains after this, share where your script is located so we can help a little bit more

Best regards,,

Victor Silva

Former Member
0 Kudos

At the time I Checked, Cleaned and reactivated the BO the script was attached to... Some breakpoints would be hit others were not resulting in the error.  After waiting a few hours it started working again.. I wish there was an error when a Script activates but can not fully activate as what appeared to be happening in my instance... But after several years of BYD programming this is the first time this has ever happened where the system was still up.

victorsilva
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I know that some scripts run only on the backend and cannot have breakpoints attached, this may be the case.

Send more information about where the script is running if the issue persists.

Best regards,

Victor Silva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Billy,

Sometimes I get this error when the breakpoint is attached in an execute query. Did you try to activate again and change the breakpoint location?

Regards,

Alexandre.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Billy,

Usually this error comes when your tenant is in Upgrade process or Tenant is down.

Please check your status of your tenant.

Regard
Anant