cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to trigger DEBMAS ADRMAS and Idoc for BP (BUPA_INBOUND_MAIN_SAVE_M03)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are implementing MDG-C and have a requirement to send Idocs DEBMAS03 , ADRMAS03 and BUPA_INBOUND_MAIN_SAVE_M03 on completion of a CR in MDG for Customer master.

Our scenario is - MDG Hub to SAP PI to Downstream systems (SAP and Non SAP).

Please help me with steps to achieve this replication from MDG.

Thanks,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Following discussion describes how to auto trigger DEBMAS on changes. Auto Trigger DEBMAS IDoc for a customer change | SCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply.

The suggested post talks about how to set change pointers to send Idocs on Customer data changes but my requirement is how to send - BP idoc using DRF on a Customer record creation/update in MDG-C.

example - A Create CR is activated - 1.ADRMAS & DEBMAS is triggered

2.BP Idoc is triggred.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member611768
Discoverer
0 Kudos

How did you resolve this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can you please advise on How do I replicate BP Idoc along with DEBMAS after Cr for create/update are activated in MDG-C.

Thanks,
Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please suggest - What steps can I take so that on Customer creation/Update BP Idoc is triggred along with ADRMAS and DEBMAS.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member603451
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi

for your new message type please create a change pointer in TBDA2 and also maintain the business object in SWEC table. if it is standard message, then just try to work with the fields related to BP and see if it triggers the message for you.

Thanks

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your reply.The BP Idoc mentioned is a standard Idoc.

We will be using DRF for replication and am looking for a way to send Customer Idoc , ADRMAS03 and BP Idoc for a Customer creation/Update.Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Ravi