Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FFID in BRF+ decision table.

former_member631141
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Version GRC10.1, SP 05, NW 7.4

I have a requirement to create the decision table for agent creation to maintain in MSMP work flows.In My case I can not use the standard agents of EAM as they can not suitable for my requirement criteria.

Request type is Firefighter id request

Request should reach to the suitable approver based on the info from the  request submission like Assignment/FFID, system,location

Have 3 condition columns in my decision table.

1. System

2.Location

3.FFID ( Assignment)

Result column is user_id ( Approver)

I did not find any object name for FFID to insert the column.

Please advise if there is any possibility to get the FFID to my decision table.may be through creation of expression.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu:

I am not sure that this is possible, but I would question the business process behind this.  You can already have a different approver for the same FFID in different systems based upon the Owner you list in the FFID Owners table.  Your addition of Location begs the question of the purpose.  Based upon your query, it seems you are trying to do this for FFID Assignment request.  Are you using the EAM Log Report Review workflow and will you have the same criteria for the review.  Also, for the Login Notification, the recipient is taken from the Owners table instead of via any BRF+ application that you create.

I hope this helps in some way, but this would be the question that I would ask due to the fact that I am not totally aware of your full scenario.

Thanks,

Kevin Tucholke

former_member631141
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your quick feedback. You are correct, I want to have different approvers for single FFID based on location/Region

Once the FFID Assignment request is submitted, Mail notification should reach to suitable approver based on FFID and Location. Owners belongs to other location should not receive the notification/alert.

To achieve this I want to use decision table, if not possible creation of Z program.

I have tried to using tables GRACREQPROVITEM or GRACREQ in  decision table, But no luck.

Please advise.

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu:

Looking at this from a total process standpoint, from FFID Assignment, FFID Session execution, FFID Log Review, I would recommend that you have IDs that are specific to location.  Without doing an extensive POC, I can readily see where you may have issues as I stated with one being the Login Notificaiton if you are using that notification.  You may have already performed this blueprinting analysis.  This notificaiton will be delivered to the approver listed in the decision table.  I would think that it would also make sense as I would suspect that the Controllers that are doing the review are also location/region based.

Beyond that I don't have other recommendation than to have IDs based upon Region when you create them.

Sorry I could not be more help.

Kevin Tucholke