Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fear the zombies!

SimoneMilesi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fear them!

They are real! Even big companies like Amazon recognize it!

Check out AWS Service terms AWS Service Terms</title>  <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=ed...

57.10 Acceptable Use; Safety-Critical Systems. Your use of the Lumberyard Materials must comply with the AWS Acceptable Use Policy. The Lumberyard Materials are not intended for use with life-critical or safety-critical systems, such as use in operation of medical equipment, automated transportation systems, autonomous vehicles, aircraft or air traffic control, nuclear facilities, manned spacecraft, or military use in connection with live combat. However, this restriction will not apply in the event of the occurrence (certified by the United States Centers for Disease Control or successor body) of a widespread viral infection transmitted via bites or contact with bodily fluids that causes human corpses to reanimate and seek to consume living human flesh, blood, brain or nerve tissue and is likely to result in the fall of organized civilization.

And you? What about you? Are you ready to face the incoming invasion?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't panic!

Amazon got it all wrong... after several workshops the zombies have agreed to consume only the brain, so that the victim can immediately resume his/her duties.

There are no prospects of shattering the pillars of civilization.

By the looks of it, the invasion has already started...

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

but i didnt get the link

Laszlo_B
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ooh I knew some day the Zombie Survival Sheet will come in handy!

Let's see how would I prepare for the zombie apocalypse...

Soundtrack: Final Fantasy XII: Esper Battle

Final words: "Did I hit it? I've hit it, didn't I?"

Primary: <any semi-automatic gun with a large enough magazine>

Secondary: The Dubstep Gun

Melee: Does the Agony Crossbow count as melee?

Battle cry: <probably just laughing maniacally>

Accessory: The Witcher medallion

Accessory: My dandy new camera I got last Christmas (yes, I need it even at times like these )

Inventory (non-combat): 1: surprisingly large amount of cola

2: a nice large medkit

3: a bottle of holy water (just in case)

4: a bunch of Phoenix Down

Sidekick: Dust

Final Boss: Ruvik or The Keeper

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some might like to add a Selfie stick to the inventory

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've got a couple of 9260 steel katanas, they are a bit heavier (1.1 Kg) but extremely durable so I'm not worried about the inevitable downfall of human civilization.

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Indeed, the Centers for Disease Control continue to warn about the zombie epidemic:  Zombie Preparedness|Are We Prepared?|PHPR

I do always wonder, though, why just about every system or service out there says "not to be used in life- or safety-critical systems," etc. So, just what can one use in "mission-critical" systems? Apparently nothing, as no one will ever agree to the liability of being the service provider for such.

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can't remember if the sZombie outbreak was defeated or we all turned into them.  It's a been a while.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We forced them into silence, but they are still roaming the spaces thanks to the sync job between SMP and SCN so that the BPX membership goals could be reached 🙂

But laugh you not... the Pentagon even has a plan how to protect the US and any other countries with oil from an invation of vegitarian zombies..

Pentagon document lays out battle plan against zombies - CNNPolitics.com

Cheers,

Julius

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nice finding.... totally enjoyed the PDF .

While the U.S. currently enjoys several asymmetric advantages in against zombie infections originating in the Eurasian landmass, these advantages can easily be negated by air and sea traffic that could transport the source of a zombie infection to North and South America.

Well... there are some tiny problems with the whole plan, but since the intended audience seem to be people who don't read much and don't actually play computer games, you can't be too picky...

With one thing I completely agree - a fictitious SAP implementation project for a zombie invasion (powered by HANA, of course) would be way more interesting than reading about some sterile company named IDES.

It could even make it to the Business Trends space and share a HANA story.

Yeah, I know, it's not gonna happen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls let me know the pdf too

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I downloaded it from the link provided by Julius.

There is a link in the article Read the Pentagon's Zombie apocalypse plan, which leads to the PDF.