cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I view & search for sap employees

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What's the transaction that allows me to search for SAP employees (i mean the users who use the system) either by their names or ID .... and view their information (their service , their roles in SAP, their authorizations .... )

Also  in SAP SOLMAN, when I get a message , where can I find the name of the user who sent it  (the user having the problem)

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Khadija,

This is not related to SAP Plant Maintenance.

Personal Number : PA20 / PA30

SU01D for user role assignment.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,
Thanks for your reply, that's exactly what I was looking for

You have said that this is not related to PM modules.. should I ask this question in another place?

Regards

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Khadija,

This is related to Security and HR modules

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Terence,

What I have exactly meant is : should I ask this question in another place instead of Enterprise Asset Management (SAP EAM)  because it's an HR and security question ? is there a place for each module of SAP to ask question ? Or you just meant to tell that it's another module than PM?

Regards

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Khadija,

Refer below link, you will find all communities.

http://scn.sap.com/places

Also SU01 - Change Transaction SU01D - Display transaction

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Mr.Terence

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Khadija,

If your request is resolved, please move this thread as answered or assume answered

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

it's already marked answered

Regards

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Khadija,

Thanks, not sure, there is some problem in scn.

In my ID, it still shows not answered

Any way, thanks for letting me know.

Regards

Terence

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is experienced sometimes these days. I'm able see the thread closed. Possible that it is local issue. Deleting Cookies can help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Khadija,

Individual details you can see through tcodes SU01, SU01D etc. But it seems you are interested in List report. To my knowledge such report is not available. We can develop easily by joining tables USR21 and ADRP through SQVI

OR

manually through SE16 (or SE11)

• Input BNAME (UserId) into USR21 to get value of PERSNUMBER
  • Input this PERSNUMBER value to table ADRP and get other details like Name etc.

In fact for such a report which gives the assigned roles etc. I developed a report using SQ02/SQ01 (Infoset query) using the following tables and joins

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your reply, however I'm not that deep in SAP yet . I have found what I needed in the transaction code SU01. But since you have mentioned it, what the exact difference between SU01 and SU01D.

Also, please what's the transaction that allows me to show the list of  SAP tables ? And what's the transaction that shows me one table using its name ?

Regards