cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DUMP Access Previously Deleted entity ( Method Make_Valide_State)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy all ,

When creating Productive Ibase , I have a request that consists  to copy automatically the name and id of BP  from table "Parties Involved" to the block "Installed Ibase DATA "

in webui create Ibase Interface .

When i'm saving there is no problem , but when i try to delete the partner selected , i have the dump Access Preiouvsly Deleted Entity  in class CL_CRM_BOL_ENTITY => MAKE_VALID_STATE

I implemented the method EH_ONSELPARTNER to get automatically the name and id of Intalled at when selecting the partner using the searchhelp .

Could any one help me about this error ?

Thank you by advance .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kutjohn
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hasnaa,

Clear the GDC after you delete the partner.

Regards JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hasnaa,

Put an external break point at the line where it is dumping and then execute delete. This will open up the debugger just before it dumps. Now open the call stack to see which method/FM is trying to access this deleted entity and also find out which entity is being accessed. This should give you fair idea of what might be going wrong.

navn_metts
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Hasnaa,

As per my understanding the buffers are getting cleared while you are saving the iBase.

Can you please check if the "crm_order_initialize" function is called while saving the ibase.

If it is called then try to skip this FM in the debugging mode and check if you are getting the same error.

Br,

Navn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen , thank you  a lot for your response

The problem is not when i try to save , but when i try to delete  the entry in the partners table (Parties Involved) .

I think it's a problem with the clearing of buffer in the Genil part , maybe i have to check if the entity is locked or it's alive before calling the method set_entity or  get_entity  .

PS :  ZDESC have been defined in SPRO as a global data context whith type IBPARTNER: SPRO --> CRM --> FRAMEWORK UI --> Define  technical role ....

And after seting the entity in the ZDESC , we use it in an other component (IBRELATION) like this :

* Trasnfert data from two differents contexts and components

data : lr_gdc TYPE REF TO if_crm_ui_data_context .
DATA : lr_partner TYPE REF TO IF_BOL_BO_PROPERTY_ACCESS.

lr_gdc ?= cl_crm_ui_data_context_srv
=>get_instance(  ).

lr_partner ?= lr_gdc
->get_entity( name = 'ZDESC' ).

CHECK lr_partner is BOUND.

value = lr_partner->get_property_as_string(
iv_attr_name     
= 'PARTNER_NAME'