Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to Set User Status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Greetings..

I'm trying to set a user status but I'm getting a standard Warning message as "User Status ' ' must not be Set".

and it returns back to the old status.

Have anybody come across this issue..

Please help.

Regards

Rohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

Can you please share some screenshots?

I assume that you are referring to some ONEORDER object. One possibility for your issue is the system status associated to your new user status is not allowed for current system status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

here is the screen shot..

what are the screen shots u require...

Regards

Rohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roha,

Check your status profile & the details of the status that you are trying to set. Plus current status of your object.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if you are skipping any user status, if the user status has be set in sequence.

Regards,

Naveen Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

sorry for late response,

here is the screen shot of the status profile...

Regards

Rohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

Looking at your status profile, E008 seems to be 'In process'. Initial analysis is you are either trying to skip some status and directly jump over or you already set it to complete from where it is not allowing you to set it back to E008.

What is current status of your transaction from where you are trying to set it to E008? Can you also share the screenshot showing the details of current status? Like you did for E008?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

the current status is ..

Current status is the one marked in Yellow, and yes this transaction has been Approved (Approved HOA the one after yellow) earlier.

i.e.,

earlier it was in Stat ->29

now-->26

what we want is 21.

Regards

Rohan

0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

It looks like standard behavior- your status with number 29 define lower limit (23) for the status number even if it is not longer active.

Please check note 159553

Regards,

Olga