cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Add-On B1 9.1 PL08

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are looking at generating electronic outbound bank files, the Help documentation tells us that the Payment Add-on must be installed and started.

Clearly, before I do this, I want to understand the ramifications of doing such a thing, and I've had no success in finding any documentation.

Can anyone help me please ?

Many thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Payment Engine let you to create an electronic file to upload to the bank.

The only thing that you have to check is the file format selected in payment methods.

Regards.

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Diego&Johan,

Many thanks, much appreciated.

One other thing if I may.  My only experience of add-ons is a bespoke one from our current support partner, which seems to work in a particular way regarding activation.

My plan is to create a test database (copied from live) and to enable the payment add-on in there - can I be sure that by enabling it in the test database, it will not be enabled in the live database ?

julie_jamieson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Activating it in test will not activate it in Production.

You will also need to activate the EFM add on, which is used to design the bank files

frank_wang6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

add-on can be activated per company.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's not necessary.

EFM is needed only if you have to change or update the bank files.

I never activate it if it is not necessary.

Regards

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

All - thanks very much for all your help

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Johan_H
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

The payment addon mainly adds the possiblity to create an electronic file to the Payment Wizard.

You can install it and test it, it does not require anything extra. And if it does not meet your needs, just uninstall it.

Regards,

Johan