cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict Posting access in FB70

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to restrict the posting access and enable the parking access to same user  through FB70 TCode...

there is no authorization field to restrict the Park and Post access in under FB70...

but i have tried to put restriction through below authorization object and no luck on this....

F_KKKO_BUK

F_KKKO_GSB

without 01 Activity we cant able to park, but if i provide the access Activity 01 they can able to  and Park & Post also..i do know which authorization object is calling in background, even we could not able to find out the authorization object in trace.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

applicaiton specific how-to quesiton.

moved to FI

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I quickly checked the code and there seems to be activity 77 that is being checked for parking. Have you tried to run an authorization trace to see what is actually being checked and if you see any differences between park and post in your scenario? If standard does not work for you then you may have to talk to developer to find a suitable BADI that will allow you to perform additional authorization check in your scenario.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Martin,

thanks for your reply,yes activity 01 and 77 is must for Parking access, but posting also happening with same activity. now i want to restrict the only post...

Cheers...

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Grant the FV* transaction instead which are for parking. Then FVB0 is used to post

Splitting out park and post is a headache and may require development (as Martin said) - especially if you have of he F-xx transaction which only have ACTVT 01. You end up with cross inheritance

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks... Colleen for your response...