cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to hide KF values in report less than a particular value ( eg. 100 $) ?

former_member182467
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a stock report where the value of the material's are displayed .A new requirement is to hide for example the value of the material's less than 100$ for example. Can you please advise how to achieve this ?

I know we have zero suppression of rows/column's, but this is something different, how do we exclude KF values of particular range. Do we need to delete the value's in the cube through end-routine. That does not make sense right ? Does it ?

Thanks

DR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ccc_ccc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Use conditions to restrict where value less than 100$.

1. Go to condition
  2. select key figure <= 100

Execute report

Regards

Nanda

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ccc_ccc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Why cant you create conditions .

Please create condition like amount > 100, so it will display records where amount greater than 100$

Regards

Nanda

former_member182467
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank You Nanda,

It worked. I was wondering how will the solution given by SVU will work  ...knowing that it will not work and just curious to know if there is another way which I dint know. Well your solution worked.

Cheers

DR

former_member182467
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nanda,

Just a quick question. If there are multiple RKF in the query for example, same material price restricted with different months from Jan to Dec. That is for each plant, all the month's column's will be displayed for all the material. That is

Plant A    jan     Feb     Mar........... Dec.

And all the months are RKF restricted with the same material price KF....so the report has 12 RKF in the column's and plant in the rows.

Now if we don't want zero KF values that is material price for all the month's. Do we need to create condition for all the months in the bex or just 1 condition on material price > 0 will suffice ?

Please advise if I am not clear.

Thanks

DR

ccc_ccc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

We cannot apply condition on material price key figure, because we are restricting material price with months so we cannot apply condition on plain key figure it will not problem.

And also applying condition on all RKF's report output will be different. Let say if plant A Jan might have value 10, Plant B Jan might have 0, if you apply condition on Jan where >0 then entire column will disappear and you will not see data for Plant A also.

Regards

Nanda

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi DR,

One way is as suggested by the Team, the other way i can think of is by using Formula,

For Example :-

0AMOUNT > 100 *0AMOUNT

rgds

SVU

former_member182467
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SVU,

Can you please be more clear. You mean create a new formula variable where it has 0amount > 100 , then result is 0 * 100. Is that what you meant ? But in that case it will still show 0 value in the column right ?

Thanks

DR

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Sorry..My bad,...

Even if we try it this way (Making it LESS THAN), it would result in

0AMOUNT < 100 *0AMOUNT

1*0AMOUNT = 0AMOUNT

And it would not work out for your requirement...

I was trying to work out other ways...I think you would have to go with Conditions only....Sorry for that..

regards

SVU

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

One of the solutions here is to use CONDITION as Nanda said above..Just create a condition, select your keyfigure, choose greater than > 100, to show only the values greater than $100 (hence < 100 values will be HIDDEN)..

Regards,

Loed

former_member182467
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Loed. As always it worked.