cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WPT is not determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

System is not determining WPT during Inbound delivery creation.

I checked  :

Storage type search seq.

WPT determination

Product Master setting

Document Type

WPT

Everything are in place but why system is not determining WPT .

Also what can be the reason for block.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

SS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member230160
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Did you implement BAdI /SCWM/EX_DLV_DET_PROCTYPE? Because if this is implemented this may cause that the standard determination is not running / or behaves differently.

Did you try to enter a warehouse process type xzy and then clear it (as the clearing will cause a redetermination)

Otherwise as mentioned above check that all information e.g. like warehouse,... in  the determination configuration is matching your inbound delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Markus,

You mean implementing  BADI /SCWM/EX_DLV_DET_PROCTYPE  will impact the determination of WPT ?

How to check whether this BADI has been implemented or not ?

Please suggest.

Regards,

SS

former_member230160
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check in SE18.

Select "BAdI name" and enter /SCWM/EX_DLV_DET_PROCTYPE.

Then click on "Display".

Now a Tree will appear. Here /SCWM/EX_DLV_DET_PROCTYPE is marked and below it you have an entry called "Implementations". Click on "Implementations".

Now on the right side it should appear that no implementations exist. If any implementations exist, check what they do and if they are implemented "correctly".

The tricky thing with this BAdI is that you have two choices:

1.) either replace the complete SAP logic. Then you must completely define your own logic. If you have not done this no process type at all will be found. This is usually not what you usually intend.

2.) SAP logic is active and you only change the process type for special cases. This is what is usually proposed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Markus,

Please check I guess the above BADI is not implemented.

Regards,

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

I found below error log at item level under validation tab.

Item was saved inconsistently what does it mean ?

Regards,

former_member230160
Active Participant
0 Kudos

That's just a generic message.

In the /SCWM/PRDI UI mark the corresponding delivery and click on the "check" icon on the header level. Then you should get an error message (if the inconsistency reason still exists) or the status should flip to green.

So maybe there is some other reason why the process type is not filled.

What happens if you click on the check icon?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

I got below message.

Regards,

SS

former_member230160
Active Participant
0 Kudos

this seems to be a follow on issue.

Ok, then please do what C K REDDY proposed to enter a screenshot of the WPT determination setup with the entry that you would expect to be selected.

Then check your inbound delivery and provide information about:

- warehouse number

- doctype

- itemtype

- Control Indicator for Process Type Determination

- priority

Do you have development and debugging knowledge? Then I could tell you a place in the coding where you could set a breakpoint.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus/CK,

Please find the requested screen shot :

1. WPT Determination

2.WPT

3.Product Master

4. Doc Type & Item Type in ID

I am sure all settings are in place but wondering what is the issue.

Regards,

SS

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sunil,

Please check the screens...item type is IDLS showing in IBD , but in WPT determination it is with IDLV..

C K REDDY

former_member230160
Active Participant
0 Kudos

well in you delivery the item type is IDLS while in your WPT determination you have entered IDLV.

Maybe start with entries that in WPTD that are more "generic" and then when thsi works get more specific. Also please check if you doc type is INB.

Best regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunil,

As suggested by CK Reddy and Markus correct the document type mapping as per your delivery

document in Process Type determination.

I believe it will solve your problem.

BR,

Olet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Markus/CK /Olett

Regards,

SS

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

WPT determined with the combination of Document type + Item type + Process type determination indicator.

Here ' blank ' act as like for all entries, means even though you have not maintained any process type indicator in the product master & WPT determination  table can be worked.

The above logic can be worked for item type also. If you keep item type is blank, system can determine for all item types of that document type combination. (Example : INB is the DC type for IBD )

As per your query, you could not mentioned about the Item type.

Please check the above combination in the fallowing path.

Spro-Img-SCM Extended Warehouse Management-Extended Warehouse Management-Cross-Process Settings-Warehouse Task-Determine Warehouse Process Type.

C K Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello CK,

I have configured both Item Type and Process Type determination indicator in determination of WPT.

Same I have mapped same in product master but don't know why WPT is not getting determined.

Also once I convert IDN to ID it shows in blocked status.

Regards,

SS

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems, after getting this error , you configured in the WPT determination. delete this inbound delivery and reactivate the inbound delivery notification and check.

If still WPT is not determining,please attach the screen shots of item type in the IBD and WPT determination along with process type determination set up in the product master.Since this is only the configuration setup for WPT determination.

C K Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CK,

I did as you suggested but still no luck.

I have assigned WPT to Del Type INB .

I have assigned PACI and Process Type indicator to product master .

Regards,

SS

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to paste the screens here to check item type in IBD & WPT determination setup.

C K Reddy

jobi_t
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SS,

Please show the form view of item tab.

Double check the entry in process type determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jobi,

Please find the screen shot :

Regards,

SS