cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during DMS attachment download in SAP Work Manager 6.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to enable DMS attachments in SAP Work Manager 6.2 where i am getting the below error,

I am able to receive the Document Link in Work Manager, but getting the error during document push from Work Manager.

DocumentPushRequestSteplet - 02/11/2016 08:29:03 +\CLASS=/SYCLO/CL_CORE_SUBQUEUE_MGR - /SYCLO/CX_CORE_SUBREQ_QUEUE:Invalid Subscriber USER_GUID SWM62_DMS_DOCUMENT_PUSH

02/11/2016 08:29:03  - /SYCLO/CX_CORE_SUBQUEUE_MGR:Error assigning agent for id

Server error - please contact your administrator (13)

Logging user out

Can you please let me know your suggestions to solve this error.

Thanks & Regards,

Nikhilaash BS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The above error got resolved after maintaining the Number Ranges in the Objects /syclo/c_1 and /syclo/c_2

The push queue entry still shows the status NEW, and the document is not downloaded in the application.

When i execute the DMS Push RFC, i am getting the message "No Push Data found".

Can you please suggest the steps required to solve this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Nikhilaash

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer (closes, but does not lock the Discussion) and Helpful Answer where appropriate. See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why   Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be. 

Do not use Assumed Answered as it confuses anyone looking for the specific answer.  If you dig into the Getting Started link (top right of each SCN page), you are only instructed to mark Helpful or Correct Answers to Discussion responses. 

Thanks, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Technology RIG

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nikhilaash,

Hi. Most of our checklist for attach document is under:

Please double check the checklist above for any attach document issue.

On top of this for other people who may not know on how your did the /SYCLO/C_1 fix, please read SAP KBA # http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/16527199 for reference. 

Best Regards,

Mark Pe

SAP Platinum Support Engineer

JanarthananE
Contributor
0 Kudos

any suggestions on above issue..? Your views on this error maybe helpful..

Regards,

Jana