Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI for Work Center

faisal_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in process of developing a mobile app for our plantsite users. Looking for a BAPI to fetch the Main work centers against Notifications.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Faisal khan,

• The right fm seems to be   ALM_ME_NOTIFICATION_GETDETAIL2  .
  • Here you are getting the Main Work Center from the Export structure  NOTIFICATION_HEADER_TEXT   from the field  WORK_CNTR .

I have tested this and confirmed. You may also verify.

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao

faisal_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot. Our requirement is that we select the Work Center from a list and the output are all Notifications pertaining to that Work Center.

Thus a BAPI whose input is Work Center and output all Notifications.

Thanks

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Faisal khan,

• Your new requirement is noted.
  • But please re-read your initial post. It is entirely the opposite. It is asking for Main Work centers against Notifications. Means Input Notifications and get Main Work centers.
  • I'm afraid you can not get such standard fm.
  • Ask your ABAPer to build a custom fm for this.
  • It is a very simple one. Just one or two line code using VIQMEL table will get the results.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

faisal_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Jogeswara Rao, 

My mistake, accept my apologies for taking your time. Thanks again for your valuable inputs. I will contact our Abapers for this job now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Just out of curiosity, can u pls. share with us the details of your app that you are developing? Are you using SAP Fiori?

faisal_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Our aim was to develop a mobile app. Presently Fiori apps for EAM are based on HANA database which we do not  have presently. Thus we are looking into other areas like UI5 etc.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Faisal,

You can have a look at App to create notification within reference liberary having Fiori ID F1511 or use following link.

https://fioriappslibrary.hana.ondemand.com/sap/fix/externalViewer/#/detail/Apps('F1511')