cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to assign different group counters to single task list

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am creating a new task list using IA05 for some group say 'A' and for group counter '1'. Now when next time I try to create for same task list 'A' with group counter '2', it's doesn't let me create a new group but opens the one created with counter '1'.

Please help

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here is how you close a discussion.

• When you click on 'Correct answer' in any one of the received replies, you closed the discussion.
  • In case you felt, there was no Correct answer to your query and you want to close the discussion, then you should choose to click on 'Mark as assumed answeredbelow the title of your query. This too closes the discussion.
  • While doing so, you may choose to click on 'Helpful answer' for other replies found useful.
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot everyone for the prompt help

Issue resolved

Much appreciated

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Please move this thread has answered or assume answered

Regards

Terence

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you already have a GROUP and counter 1 and you want to have counter 2 for same group, just execute transaction IA05 and enter GROUP under which you want to have new counter.

click on new entries as shown

Then system will take you to the screen to enter the new counter details udder same group

Regards,

Pardhu

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aditya,

The group you have already created is 'A'. Naturally in the first attempt you have created a tasklist with counter 1.

Now, if you handle this group again, obviously system will create tasklist with counter 2.

If you do not want that, you need to give a different group name in the initial screen of IA05. (other than your previous group which is A)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

To create it, you need to go to IA05 again, then click new entries, you will get option for creating task list header.

Regards

Terence

0 Kudos

Hi Terrence

Thanks for the prompt help

But I am not able to open a new window with the same name

It's opening the created one

And changinf the group counter in the header view isn't possible as it's grayed out

Thanks