cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk terminator issue with SP level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are facing issue with risk terminator for below service pack level in GRC system.

Component: GRCFND_A

Release: V1000

SP-Level: 0019

Support package: SAPK-V1019INGRCFNDA

I searched respective notes (2090378,1529096) in this regard but unfortunately I couldn't find appropriate note for respective support package.

Need help in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please find below details:

Detailed information on your current release and service pack level:

Component: GRCFND_A

Release: V1000

SP-Level: 0019

Support package: SAPK-V1019INGRCFNDA

Already implemented SAP notes releated to your issue:

No notes are implemented in this regard.

Elaborate your business case:

When we save the user in SU01 and SU10 risk terminator is not triggered. After SP level upgrade we are facing this issue.All necessary parameters are maintained in satellite as well as in GRC system.

Summarise what you have tried and also, if complicated, include a screen shot that helps to understand/explain:

We re-configured the parameters and also check RFC. RFC is working fine. Authorization sync jobs are running fine.

Hope this info is enough to understand the issue. Hoping for best solution from SCN forum.

Anticipating for the resolution .

Regards,

Sachin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sachin,

Please provide at least the minimum information required in this space, or moderators will need to delete the discussion. You did not provide any details of the issue, which makes it impossible for people to assist you. Please refer to below attached document and use these guidelines going forward.

Gretchen Lindquist, space Moderator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have looked into SCN forum but I am getting SAP notes which are at other SP level.

If you have any info in this regard kindly reply.

Thanks and regards,

Sachin

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you either look for issue in forum or provide us the issue.

regards

Plaban