Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule maintenance plan

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Please I need you help,

I share with you a maintenance plan scheduling parameters, my problem it's when I scheduled this plan I don't knw why call date don't correspond to 50% ( Call horizon).

I share with you scheduled calls for a strategy plan ( IP42 ), 1J= 1 Day and 1M = 1 Month and 2 M = 2 Months. You can see the problem, " Plan date ( DatePlanif) = Call date ( Date d'appel ) ", but me I need that the order appear before 50% , for example for Call number 20  I need that the order appear before 15 days " 17.02.2016 " ( Call date ) but it's not the case !!! can you help me please ?!

Thank you,

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

But How can I resolve this problem, because It's not that what I want,

Thank you,

Regards,

sunil_mundhe3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mika Yan,

In your case system is considering call horizon based on smallest cycle. In order to solve this problem may need to differentiate between strategies for Days, Month and Year.

Create three different strategies and create different plans but that may require additional efforts.

Other option (please test before using) use Hierarchy option.

Thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Firstly, whenever you create a strategy, pls. keep the unit uniform to get the desired results....

Moreover, for your case, you need to create separate strategies...for Days and Months...

Create a plan for each strategy .i.e 2 plans...This is the only way I can think of...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mika,

In case of Strategy Plans, the Call Horizon is calculated based on smallest cycle/package. Since in your case, its 1 Day, its calculating is based on that.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mika,

Does your strategy has multiple units Day / MOnth / Year  ?

Regards

Terence

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

The unit of my strategi it's " Day ",

Regards,

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mika,

When you have Unit as D, why cant you maintain as 1W = 7 Days , 1M - 30 Days, accordingly, i guess in such case, this should work.

But also, when you have 1 Day, i recommend you use single Cycle. I am not sure if system takes this as the minimum calculation unit in strategy plan.

Regards

Terence

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

Unfortunately it does not work 😕 !

Regards,

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mika,

Can you change the scheduling Period in days and check how this takes.

A question to you... why you are so much concerned on different units in the strategy. You should have done from the minimum level like days. In your strategy screenshot

1D      1 Day

1W     7 Day

2W   14 Day

1M    30 Day

6W    42 Day

2M    60 Day

Regards

Terence