cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IDES Installation to EHP7 FOR SAP ERP 6.0 -> Microsoft Windows -> SAP HANA

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to install IDES in EHP7 sap ERP6.0 \Microsoft windows\sap hana. I found plenty of download objects over there. Please suggest me what are the objects need to be download for this requirement. There are plenty of download objects were appeared there. Please tell me what are the download objects to be download.

Regards,

Gopinath G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopinath.

1. You can refer the SAP Note for EHP7 SAP ERP 6 installation and download medias

2209434 - IDES ERP 6.0 incl. EHP7 (Release 2015) (Without HANA)

2171852 - IDES ERP 6.0 incl. EHP7 on HANA

2. You can contact your local SAP support team to get the SAP HANA in the cloud environment. Because you no need to procure the HANA appliances

Regards

SS

Laszlo_B
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gopinath,

do you mean the several "EHP7 FOR SAP ERP 6.0 on HANA Installation Export" files?

Because all of these files are required: the "EHP7 FOR SAP ERP 6.0 on HANA Installation Export" object has been split up into 18 files, so you need to download all of those 18 files for a complete installation.

Also: in the case of other files, you need to check which version you need: e.g. which "Presentation - MaxDB Release" version is required for the installation, etc.

(Perhaps this Discussion should be moved to a different Space which is more suitable for installation-related questions, e.g. http://scn.sap.com/community/netweaver-administrator.)

Best regards,

Laszlo

Message was edited by: Laszlo Badovszky