Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resetting Tree on/off screen in ML81N

former_member630821
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

In one of our system ML81N Tcode, the tree on/off is scrolled to the extreme left manually. We could not locate the double headed arrow which can take it back to normal.

Just wondering is there a way to reset this to normal. Please note by clicking tree on/off, it is showing that much space only and could not help.

Appreciate your inputs.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor

Hi,

Your question is not fully clear to me, but as of my understanding, you may drag the screen to right from the position shown below:

Regards,

AKPT

former_member630821
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi AKPT,

Thanks for your suggestion. I am trying to do the same (dragging from that dotted line) and also from other spots. But i should get a double arrow symbol when i place the mouse cursor there, then we can drag. But it is not coming.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

responsible for the width are following entries in table ESDUS

MEPO     SAPLMEGUI/0000      Tree-On     X

MEPO     SAPLMEGUI/0000      Tree-Width     462

MEPO     Tree-Control        Tree-On     X

MEPO     Tree-Control        Tree-Width     462

Change yours to a value like shown above or remove those lines completely.

(there is no regular maintenance transaction for this table)

OSS Note 197012 - ME21N: Document overview - standard variant saved for PReq

has a report ZDELEDUS attached which can be used to delete all entries  of a certain user from that table

former_member630821
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,

Thank you for the information. This is for ML81N. Does the settings you mentioned is applicable for ML81N apart from PR & PO Tcodes?

I checked ESDUS table for settings in 2 different servers (for same ID) and the dock_width is different.

Is there way to correct only the width setting through this program or any normal way to achieve.

Appreciate your help!

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no normal way, either the program from the note  or a direct table update

former_member630821
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen, we did a table update for DOCK_WIDTH to 254 through zprogram and it worked.

Thank you for the guidance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinath,

Did you use report ZDELEDUS or any custom made zprogram? I need to fix the same issue. Would appreciate your advise.

Thanks,

Ricky

former_member630821
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ricky,

Our ABAPer has created a Zprogram and modified the entries in ESDUS-DOCK_WIDTH to normal (from 32 to 254). this has fixed the issue. After that we have deleted the Zprogram.

Please revert if you need any other info.

Regards

Srinath

Answers (0)