cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with "Create KPI" (Fiori App) on CDS Views (S/4HANA 1511)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to create KPI using "Create KPI" app in Fiori KPI Modeler. While I am able to select CDS views and corresponding Odata services. I am unable to select Entity Sets as nothing gets populated in list of values for this field. Could you please help me in resolving this issue. Odata service was created using '@OData.publish: true' annotation in the CDS data definition  and activated using t-code - '/IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE'.

Thanks,
Sandesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

This is error when due to inadequate authorization for the role, accessing the CDS Views.

in case you want to have access to purchasing views you would need to have assigned the role

SAP_BR_BUYER in the front end server. like the roles needs to be applied to backend as well.

karanbahl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anirban,

I am not sure whether this is the case. As I am getting this for a custom KPI.

Regards,

Karan

former_member275962
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

Currently I'm facing the same issue. How did you solve the issue in your custom KPI?

Thanks and Regards,

Minghui

karanbahl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Minghui,

We upgraded to S/4 HANA 1511 FPS01 and got the component/app working.

Regards,

Karan

JerryWang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Sandesh,

I have added a trouble shooting part in my blog: Access the OData service exposed by your CDS view via Smart Business Tile in S4HANA system . Please check whether it helps.

Best regards,

Jerry

karanbahl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandesh,

Were you able to resolve this? I am facing the same issue with my custom CDS view.

Regards,

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandesh,

I am also having the similar problem. But my issue is the create kpi tiles is giving an error saying cannot open apps.

Can you please share how you got to this level.

Anuj

karanbahl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

Please check the following link if it helps:

Regards,

Karan