cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Profit Centre in KO88

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we are processing Actual Settlement of Production Order through t.code - KO88, system showing the below information.

Profit center was set to XXXX.

Message no. KI339

We had configured a different profit centre than, what the system is picking.

We have already checked the Planning Plant and Production Plant assignment in the Production Order.

Also, the system has picked the correct Profit Centre up-till Production Order confirmation through T. Code  CO11N.

Looking forward for earnest response.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198692
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

The Settlement(Variance) amount should hit to Price difference A/c.

So for this G/L's(Price diff.) cost element which is primary cost element have a cost center assign either in OKB9 or default account assignment tab in cost element.

And For that cost center  2560 profit center is assigned.So system derived this profit center from cost center assign to cost element which price diff. A/c.

So Check your Price Diff cost element.

Cost center assign to cost element.

and Profit center assign to this cost center.

Check it and any query revert back

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prasad for quick reply,

We have already maintained the Cost Element in T.Code OKB9 and assigned Profit Center in Cost Center. (see below screenshot)

suggest further....

former_member198692
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Let me know cost element 1001200 is price difference A/c?(Share the screen shot)

Also check default account assignment for 1001200 in KA03.

Because I have also face the same issue and I just change the profit center assignment to cost center.

If you are testing then check what accounting entry shown with profit center  in KO88.

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Cost element 1001200 is a Consumption a/c   not   Price difference A/c.

See the Default Account Assignment for 1001200 in KA03 i.e.

Please tell where to check Accounting Entry of Profit Center during tcode KO88...

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

In OKB9

can you share the second option "Detail per prft center" here you define your CCtr

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see screenshot in OKB9...

former_member198692
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Remove Test run and execute KO88.There were accounting document generated check the entry which profit center is taken.

And I am asking about Price Diff. cost element assignment not the consumption cost element.

Please check below screen shot.How different profit center is picked

Hope this will understand how different profit center is picked for Price Diff A/c

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

Thanks for your valuable and exact solution...

After Post in tcode KO88, accounting document was showing price diff. cost element.

I just maintained the respective cost centre in this cost element thru tcode OKB9.

My issue was resolved by this.

Thanks once again.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks both...Issue has been resolved...

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

Message for your business area 2560 and it is correct. System derive BA 2560. Please click on message ? mark for detail message and share..I think there is no issue

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

Please see the detailed message...

Profit center was set to 2560

Message no. KI339

Diagnosis

You entered profit center 256001 or transferred it from a previous transaction, such as material receipt from an external order. However, the system derived profit center 2560 from the account assignments.

System Response

The system automatically determines the profit center from the assigned profitability segment, cost center, order, project, network, sales order, or cost objects. This overrides the profit center you entered manually.

Procedure

• To post the data to profit center 256001, assign the profitability segment, cost center or other object to that profit center as well.
  • If the posting to profit center 2560 is correct, no further action is necessary.

This message is sent as an error in the standard system. You can make the message a warning or deactivate it entirely in Customizing. Use the Implementation Guide under "Controlling: General" and choose Change message control. Enter area KI and message number 339.

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

Can you check prod order 700000122 what PC is derived at order level ?

kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

In Production Order....PC 256001 is showing. Also in Order confirmation, same PC is picked i.e. 256001....see the screenshot...

After confirmation...accounting showing of material document.....

Please check.

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anil

It seems every thing right..just check what I have told in OKB9 in option "Detail per PC"

kamal

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anil

I think it's not an error just information and your PC is set to BA ..why are you worrying ? You settle the order and check..After settlement accounting doc will be created and check the posting.

Kamal