Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variable will display current fiscal period & prior to two period

former_member272530
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

How the  Bex query will display data for the current fiscal period  & prior two period data.Provide me the standard variable as well as ABAP customer exit code .

Can we use a SAP standard customer exit variable for the customized fiscal period time characteristic.

Regards,

B Devi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know you cannot work with a "normal" variable together with an offset of -2 periods. It is quite usual that Fiscal Year Variants have one or more special periods (e.g. 13, 14, etc.). The calculation has to take those special periods into account.

I suggest to create a customer-exit variable as select option, not input-ready so called after the variable pop-up (i_step = 2). You can use the Function Modules DATE_TO_PERIOD_CONVERT and RST_TOBJ_SHIFT in your coding.

Best regards,

Sander

former_member272530
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Provide  the complete coding steps.

Thanks

bhavinvyas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest you should create the hierarchy on fiscal year, something like this,

Fiscal Year

Q1

Apr

May

June

Q2

By this way It will be easier to analyze the data in report.

Thanks,

Bhavin Vyas

former_member272530
Discoverer
0 Kudos

By using offset ,it'll display multiple key figure.Key figure should be display in one field.But data should be display for current period & prior two period.

Let say-->Fiscal Period calculate from Feb to Jan.Feb is the current period .Now the report Feb,Jan,Dec Data.

Thanks