cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interaction record follow up drop down not reflecting

0 Kudos

Hello experts

iam not getting my new transaction type in interaction record drop down

i created new transaction type and assigned to business transaction profile and i set copy control too with interaction record

but iam unable to

i goggled a lot but no results

request you to provide ASAP

in detail

i created transaction type , intem, item det

copy control set up from interaction to transaction type

assigned my transaction to my business transaction type profile

regards

chinna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bruce_li
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chinna,

Please check following KBA to resolve your issue.

1781481 How to ensure a transaction type is shown in follow-up popup when you create follow up transactions in CRM Interaction Center

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1781481

Best Regards,

Bruce

0 Kudos

Hello Bruce Li

Tried no luck

Requirement:

Addition of new process type/transaction type to IC

list of steps in did

transaction type ,item category,item category determination(copied from existing one) Z024 to Z059

Done with setting up copy control as maintained in Z024 to Z059

when ever iam assigning to channel ,system is telling that it is first entry with following warning message

(There are no entries for the selected channel  so far. This means that currently all process types are active for the channel. This is convenient for test systems. If you save this entry,  all other process types are switched off for this channel and have to be activated again by a new entry in this table.)

it means that no entry is required in development system client (iam testing in 2nd client of dev)

later i identified business transaction profile and assigned my transaction type as dependent

result: new process type/transaction type is reflecting in direct creation of service request new

but not in interaction record drop down which i explained earlier. it means authorizations are in placep

pls refer previous screen shot also

Kindly help

chinna

sue_wang4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi chinna,

I encounter the same issue. Could you please kindly share the solution if you have fixed it?

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Sue

bruce_li
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please ensure that the preceding business transaction has no errors if you miss transaction types in the DropDownList Box on the interaction record view set or in the selection pop-up. Please make sure your IR has no errors.

0 Kudos

Hello Bruce li

please follow below steps

Resolution:

SPRO:Define Code Groups and Codes for Catalogs

and select your catalog code group  and assign under it.

its done..

Regards

Chinna

Answers (0)