May be take a llok there on top

C.B.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks CB,

Mapping n there is correction in upload doc.. now i can understand the logic behind LSMW i will post a document on CG02 LSMW.

Thanks

Satya

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satya

yes. If you have something to post on use of LSMW in context of CG02: I assume audience is interested in that as many consultants do not love use of standard import (now we have OCC; quite good alternative)

C.B.

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

I would assume. no..the mapping is wrong

I am not sure what you show in your picture but story is as:

a,) we have table ESTRH; here you will find AUTHGRP (correct definition in your screen), Spec type (correct), and SUBCHAR )Correct)

b.) but any other fields you show belongs to ESTRI (different story as ESTRI is "more complex" if you have understood data model of EHS)

The "language" of identifier (NAM) should be assume length 2; same for FRM; NUM

MATLANGU .. no idea  (materials are part of table ESTMJ); so I don know what you would like to achieve (as thre is no language available in ESTMJ)

The other topic (ident cat etc.) are correct (all have 10 characters); but i don't understand your "mapping" screen

As I don't know what you have done: I assume you tried to use LSMW and generate some IDOC (this is the only chance to load via LSMW to EHS);

For load purposes: use standard Import options or OCC; the use of ALE IDOC is possible but only if you have very deep understanding of EHS data model and how to create a suitable IDOC to be booked in EHS.

There is some very low discussion running here if you can use LSMW to load; and the answer is. yes. But in 99% of the cases which I know: the standard EHS import is used (especially for load in CG02)

C.B.