Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Achieving Notoriety In Sap

former_member182550
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have been working in SAP now for more years than I would care to remember and you keep on seeing the same names cropping up on many different web sites for various reasons.  One of these names is Rich Heilman - very knowledgable and has been around probably as long as me,  but he appears to have achieved Super-Sap status - I found this whilst browsing this lunch time:

https://chistesinformaticos.wordpress.com/2008/10/12/funny-facts-sap-employees-about-sap-software/

28. Not 42, but SAP is the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

29. The European Union has decided that by 2008, ABAP will be the only offical language used in parliament

30. SAP: It’s not just a job; it’s a wardrobe.

31. There is only one number greater than the number of transactions in a SAP system – the number of people that Mark and Craig want to turn into SDN community members.

32. One day in the near future SDN points will replace the dollar as the preferred method of payment 33. Read in Wikipedia under the term Oracle: “… the use of Oracle bones dates as far back as the Shai Dynasty”

33. SAP = MS^2

34. If you post a question in the SDN ABAP forum, Rich Heilman already has the answer typed in and is just waiting for you to press the “Post Message” button.

35. Contrary to popular belief, Walldorf is actually the centre of the universe

36. SAP only made its software so complicated because this way they were able to lay the foundation for the vast SDN community that would soon replace all SAP developers. As SDN points are easier to give away than monetary salary, the company’s increase in profitability is expected to crush all existing stock software, making place for SAP to installed in there, which would increase sales again … all in order with the SDN program (SAP Dies Never).

37. Do you think SAP break the cars engine of F1 Team McLaren ?

38. A popular sentence when dating: “MySAP or YourSAP?”

39. Rich Heilman does not need ST22 – he is fixing bugs just by logging into the system.

And If any one knows how to flag Rich as being mentioned in this post,  please do so!!

Regards

Rich

(The other one....)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

chaouki_akir
Contributor
0 Kudos

I thank for all his postings (useful).

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You only need to click his user name and then copy the URL and paste it here:

It also works if you type the name like it is shown in the status bar (when you move the mouse over his name) directly after the @ sign.

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Yea, I was pretty heavy into posting on the forums several years ago before joining SAP, but since then, I have had a lot less time to do so.  Plus once you answer so many questions in the ABAP forum, there is not much more that can be asked that hasn't been already, except for those that post questions about specific requirements.  I did a lot of posts on SAPFans.com before SCN(previously SDN) came around in 2004. 

Cheers,

Rich Heilman