cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP .NET connector with BizTalk Adapter for .NET application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using SAP BizTalk adapter with NCO to connect with SAP. I have followed all the instructions on the BizTalk adapter (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3100811). I have also installed the SAP .NET connector.

When I try to connect I am getting the following error:

Connecting to the LOB system has failed. Destination NCoConnection does not exist.

Note: I can successfully connect to SAP using BizTalk adapter for SAP with the SAP librRFC assembly

Any idea on why I am getting the above error. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

hynek_petrak
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

how did you define in your client the connection details for your target system?

It seems you are attempting to connect to a undefined destination called "NCoConnection".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I worked on BizTalk 2013 R2 Connectivity to SAP EHP6 using NCO Connector type. I can help you here. Please answer me below questions before i suggest any solution.

1)Which version of BizTalk you are connecting to SAP. Also, which version of SAP you are connecting to? . Also, what is the version of SAP Dotnet Connector you downloaded?

2) Which adapter you are using in BizTalk to connect to SAP. is it WCF-SAP?

MarkusTolksdorf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

please get in touch with Microsoft support and ask them how to configure destinations for NCo in the BizTalk server. You need to configure the destination NCoConnection there. Currently, it does not exist, which means that you cannot establish a connection.

Best regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Markus for the reply!

I don't have BizTalk server in this architecture. I am using just the BizTalk adapter for SAP with NCO. Is there anything that needs to be configured on SAP sever related to NCOConnection destination?

Note: I already have a working version of BizTalk adapter for SAP with the Classic SAP RFC library. As SAP has declared end of support for the RFC library, I want to get it working using NCO.

MarkusTolksdorf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

On SAP system side you don't have to configure anything in this direction. Perhaps the terms I used with BizTalk were incorrect, but you definitely need to configure the destination in the BizTalk adapter for SAP. Please get in touch with Microsoft how to do this in their environment correctly.

Best regards,

Markus