SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIQEVALM Problem

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting below problem with assessments.

The higher level object wrt CE object is displaying correctly in expected assessment, while in open process its not the case. Could anyone let me know the root cause of this abrupt behaviour.

Is there any SAP Note to resolve this problem.

Regards,

Vinod Kumar

3 REPLIES 3

dirk_pape3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

I guess you mean PIQEVALREGM instead of PIQEVALM

I never saw this problem in that transaction and just checked, that it is correct in our system.

Dirk

0 Kudos

Is it related to method create_examappraisal of CL_HRPIQ00MODULEEXAM? We are calling this method to open assessment process. Somehow, system is not picking the Higher level object properly.

Regards,

Vinod Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

there are several notes in SAP marketplace regarding CL_HRPIQ00MODULEEXAM (most of them triggered by errors I found ;-). So you could search there and check if your system versions lacks some of them.

But if you say you are calling the method CREATE_EXAMAPPRAISAL of this class, I understand you use a Z-program to open the assessment processes.

If this is the case, I recommend you debug your coding and check, if you provide all necessary data, as e.g the MODREGID of the parent SM.

Dirk