Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

InfoCharts Data Labels

carlos_weffer
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Do you know why Data Labels disappear after Conditional Formatting property is set to 'true' in INFOCHART components?

I have already tried Inside, Outside and Outside First. No matter what position I choose for the Data Lables as soon as I set Conditional Formatting to 'true' Data Lables are gone.

Regards

Carlos Weffer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos - I can replicate your issue in Design Studio 1.6 SP1 - I searched the SAP Notes and couldn't find anything

I recommend opening a SAP Incident referencing this thread.

Tammy

carlos_weffer
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy - Unfortunately I don't have authorisations for opening SAP incidents. Will have to ask someone else to do it for me.

Thanks

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK an incident has been submitted.

carlos_weffer
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy - I've found a post indicating that data label disappearing after activating conditional formatting in Infocharts is a known issue ("a bug"):

See comments in this post:

mrapp
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

the issue was solved with DS1.6 SP1. The following note shows the details (SMP login required)

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2257999

Best regards
Martin

0 Kudos

Hello Tammy,

Just to double check when you say you can reproduce the issue, is that on Chrome? If so, can you also reproduce it on IE? There is a known issue with info charts and recent Chrome versions that we will fix in SP2.

I just want to double check.

Cheers,

Etienne

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Etienne - thank you, it is Chrome I'm using.  We'll look to SP2 for a fix

carlos_weffer
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Martin

Thanks for your reply. In our case we have DS 16.0.5 and IE 11.0.15.

Will update the post after applying SP1 and testing again

Thanks

mrapp
Participant
0 Kudos

Indeed, my posting is related to IE 11, SAP BO Mobile 6.3 and DS1.6 SP1 running on BIP 4.1.

Kr
Martin