Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filtering in OWL with AdvancedListPane

former_member226070
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In our custom BO-OWL view we want to filter on user dependant values - so the user only sees only transactions in which he is added as Reviewer.

I have defined an extra Query - but where can you set the dependancy ? on the user who is logged in?  I can see a similar solution in the Opportunities.

The user is found with Context.GetCurrentIdentityUUID().content  and is equal to some values in the BO - so it must not be that difficult.

Every helpful answer would be great.

Kind regards,

Jeroen Cosijnse

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Hello saurabh.kabra

Blogs are really useful , Thank you for sharing the same.

Thank you

Shweta

j_hemminghaus
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

can you also use these custom "my"-queries for offline download as well?
It looks like the field transformation is not considered when selecting "My XY" of a custom BO in the offline settings. And field transformations are not available offline as well so I hoped that the download would do the trick.

saurabhkabra2009, pradeepkumar.n: Any ideas how to download only the relevant data for one employee of a custom bo since field transformations are not available?

Regards,
Jacqueline

DhruvinM
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the blogs, I am still struggling to understand how "My-Teams" Query would work in Custom BO?

Can you please help saurabhkabra2009 and horst.schaude and anant.acharya ? I am sure you must have recieved this many times 🙂

My Data Query works based on Current Logged in User UUID but my team would be based on the org assignment of the user right, like the "UUID" under nodes Parties or Sales Team must be the "UUID" in the Employees assigned under Org.

Kindly suggest! 🙂

BR

Dhruvin

0 Kudos

Thank you much saurabh.kabra

The blogs are really useful.

0 Kudos

Dear pradeepkumar.n and @horst.schaude

Please share the document or the details to query the custom business object details based on the logged in user.

Seems , the document shared above is not working.

Thank you so much

Shweta Kulkarni

former_member226
Employee
Employee

This can be achived using field transformation. Pls have a look at these blogs to get an idea about how to implement this:

https://blogs.sap.com/2016/08/29/create-different-views-in-the-custom-solution/

https://blogs.sap.com/2014/02/16/using-field-transformations/

former_member186648
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeroen Cosijnse,

Define a library (ABSL Script) in SAP Cloud applications studio which returns current logged in user,

Open the OWL in the UI Designer,
Go to Controller tab,

Select the Query and select defaultset,

Select the User Query Parameter ,

Under Select options for the selected query parameter , select a field transformation under the field "Transformation" select the library defined in the first step.

Thanks, Pradeep.

former_member226070
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok thanks - we have defined the library but can't select it - as transformation - we have selected UI  ?  Do you maybe know why ?

But I saw that there is already a SAP library which gives the UUID from the current User

Context_GetCurrentIdentityUUID.

Other question is it possible to have some operators between two parameters ?

For example :   Parameter 1  = [value_1]   or  Parameter 2 = [value_2]  -  it seems that it is now always AND

Kind regards,

Jeroen

former_member186648
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First question:
Did you create library and then function?, if yes
Is it active?
Is solution is Enabled?

Second question:
In the first column "Select Option" enter "equals" ,

in the second column "Low Value" enter [value_1]

If you want more parameter , then click on "+" button at the top and repeat the above steps.

former_member226070
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok - thanks it works the types must be (of course the same) =>  is it NOT possible to use other SelectOptions as equals when using a function - for example contains pattern ?

And - when I have two parameters  is it not possible to work with OR so you could get for example Parameter_1 Equals - or Parameter_2 Equals

Regards

Jeroen

former_member186648
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeroen,

Yes, with function you can only have equals.

Is your scenario woking?

Thanks, Pradeep.

former_member200567
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeroen,

As a workaround, you can have two Select Option with "equals".

Best Regards,

Fred

former_member226070
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes - this works fine - can even debug the Scripting Library function.

Thanks.

former_member186648
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeroen,

Thought of sharing this related document: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-72615

Thanks, Pradeep.