cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign OData Model and SRV to TR from Local Object $TMP

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I had created a SEGW project in $TMP. I want to assign the whole project and its contents to a package and TR. Most of the objects inside that like MPC and DPC classes I have assigned to a package and TR . But the model and service with the name ZZTEST_MDL_01 and ZZTEST_SRV_01 are still not showing in my TR. I dont know how to assign these from $TMP to a package. I tried in SPRO also but only delete option is there for the above model and service but no other option.

Regards

Amber

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amber_garg
Active Participant

Any idea guys??

Andre_Fischer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

Yes in Se80 under Local objects , whatever objects related to this object were there I had already moved to a package .

After that only when I go to SE10 and check under the TR , I compared 2 SEGW projects (1. ZZTEST which was created directly in package 2. ZArticle_Viewer which was created in $TMP and now needs to be moved to the TR).

Upon comparison , I can see both the projects have almost same objects in the TR except for the "SAP GATEWAY BUSINESS Suite Enablement - Model" and "SAP GATEWAY BUSINESS Suite Enablement - Service" where as in the screenshot we can see its missing for ZArticle_viewer Project which means maybe this part is still been stored in $TMP somewhere and needs to be moved to TR.

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Any solutions for the above ?

Andre_Fischer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Amber,

Please have a look at my following post:

Hope this helps.