Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Very Own Favorite Discussion/s

philipdavy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SCNer's

I would like to start a discussion thread here, with which I am hoping to bring your  best/favorite discussions in scn to the lime light. It would be nice to if you could elaborate more on for what reasons it has become your favorite discussion.

I would like to kick start this discussion by adding my personal favorite.

1) My favorite discussion thread is For All Entries is NOT better than INNER JOIN in most cases which is written by Matthew Billingham.

2) The reason behind choosing this one is, this discussion has greatly (sadly still prevalent to an extent) influenced many ABAP developers in believing that Inner join is better than For All Entries and thus shattering a well known/notorious myth.

Please do share your favorite and let them keep coming.

Philip.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

philipdavy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Adding to my favorite list...

This is pure fun .

philipdavy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Any one has got any more to add ?

BenedictV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whenever the internet bores me, I return to these two discussions for some laughs,

oh wait....does the favorites have to be a technically enlightening discourse/discussion

in which case I will pick any random 'FAE vs inner join' thread on SCN

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have many favorites that are blog comments, but as far as the discussions go - can't beat this SCN classic: There is a rat in the kitchen what am I gonna d... | SCN

caroleighdeneen
Community Administrator
Community Administrator
0 Kudos

That is indeed a classic! How funny, thank you for a good end of day laugh.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here is my favorite thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/538712#4023826

philipdavy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SCNer's,

Any one got to say anything about your favorite discussion   or am I the only one ?

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm really enjoying this one:

Seriously though, I don't have a favourite that I can remember. I've been involved in so many over the years.

philipdavy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Matthew Billingham

Yes I know you have been involved in many. But at the same time some discussion in which some one has given a real smart answer (You involved or Not).

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your link refers back to your post. The correct link is

philipdavy
Contributor
0 Kudos

ok cool..No way to edit the already written, any way you provided with the right one.